Blends + 2 Substances To Add To The Benefits
As for the additional beneficial substances, I feel that the supplement used to be much more abundant in the past. As of now, were left with 3 blends and 2 additional substances.
The first of the blends is the Womens Vitality Blend, which consists of Organic Chlorella, Grape extract, Organic Pomegranate juice powder, Lutein. Which all in all doesnt sound like much but actually can amount for quite some benefits.
Both the Grape extract and the Organic Pomegranate powder are marvelous antioxidants and can help with cancer prevention, blood sugar levels, bone, and joint health, brain, skin and hair health, as well as help against heart disease among other benefits. Furthermore, both are great sources of vitamin C .
Lutein is another great antioxidant, known as one of the Carotenoids. Whereas Chlorella is considered as one of the worlds superfoods, which is known for such benefits as detoxifying heavy metals and radiation, helping against cancer, supporting the immune system, lowering cholesterol and blood sugar levels, as well as being extremely abundant in various Amino Acids .
Then theres also the Organic Rainbow Vibrant Foods Blend, which consists of various organic fruits, vegetables, and Spirulina.
And last, of all, we have the Digestive Support Blend consisting of Ginger as well as various enzymes and a probiotic, all of which are all about improving your digestion and gut health, and thus also the absorption of whatever nutrients that youre consuming .
Final Thoughts On Rainbow Light Womens One Multivitamin
Overall I have to admit that the supplement isnt an impressive one.
Surely, there are the awesome benefits of the additional beneficial substances, harmless additives, however, when it comes to the best practices for vitamin and mineral amounts, it doesnt look like much.
On that same note, however, dont get me wrong this supplement can help you to improve your health and well-being, as well as add some extra nutrients to your daily life.
Thus, its really up to you. If it sounds like something youd enjoy having as your daily multivitamin, Im both hands for it.
On the other hand, if youd like something more sophisticated and comprehensive take a look at the article on the best multivitamin supplements out there.
Whereas if youre much rather interested in proper multivitamins that are based on 100% Daily Values explore this list of the best multivitamin for women.
Nutrient Forms Not The Best But Not The Worst Either
Rainbow Light Womens One combines within itself a lot of different nutrients. Sadly, though many of those, especially in regards to the vitamins, are in poor or average forms .
In other words, in regards to a lot of the vitamin forms the supplement seeks the easy and cheap way out. And in so not differentiating itself from mediocrity. Some examples of this are the poor forms of vitamin B5, B6, and B9.
Whereas, when we look at the minerals in the Rainbow Light Womens One its quite a different story.
A lot of the minerals are in pretty solid forms, which will only make the benefit that much more noticeable.
Dont get me wrong, their not the best across the board but rather a mix of the good and the best. So, overall pretty good.
It also provides with Choline, as well as Inositol, yet only one form of Carotenoids, which isnt great.
Overall looking okay but at the end of the day when also the amounts are considered definitely not among the best ones.
Read Also: Bio K Plus Probiotic Drink
Rainbow Light Certified Organics Mens Multivitamin 120 Capsules
- NUTRIENTS: Provides the nutrients men need to support critical health systems, including the heart, brain, and bones
- LIVER SUPPORT: Supports liver and digestive health
- VITALITY: Supports male vitality with support for prostate and sexual health
- SUPERFRUITS: Rich in organic super-fruits, vegetables, and herbs
- ALLERGY FRIENDLY: Gluten and dairy free made with no artificial preservatives, colors, flavors or sweeteners
Only Harmless Additives Cellulose All The Way
Additives are the absolutely necessary added ingredients for the making of a pill, capsule, or whichever else form of dosage. In essence, these help to glue together all of the beneficial ingredients in the supplement.
The sad part, however, is that most companies are completely reckless as to what substances do they use as this glue. Luckily though, Rainbow Light Womens One is nothing like that.
They actually care for their customers health.
Thus, they use only harmless additives, which in this specific supplement comes in two various forms of Cellulose .
Also Check: Do Probiotics Help With Heartburn
Rainbow Light Active Adult 50+ Once
- Whole-body health: supports healthy aging and cellular health with antioxidants, promotes healthy bone, immune and brain health with high potency vitamins, plus probiotics and plant-sourced enzymes to support the bodys natural digestive balance
- Digestive balance: vegetarian and gluten free, these non-gmo project verified multivitamins are gentle on the stomach and digestive system
- Superfoods: packed with organic superfoods including spirulina, concentrated kale, beet and spinach juices for added nutritional support throughout the day
- Multi-award: 2018 better nutrition best of supplements award, 2017 vr vity award, 2016 clean eating clean choice award, 2015 dl supplement award, 2015 tfl essentials award to name a few
- Healthy aging: this comprehensive once daily multivitamin includes a 180 count supply, and provides the essential vitamins, minerals and superfoods to support active adults 50+
Nutrient Diversity Is Solid And Amounts Are Miserable
Many people believe that the Percentage Daily Values represents how much of a nutrient you need daily to be healthy. And thus, many strive to get the nutrients to be about that 100% .
However, nothing can be further from the truth as the percentage daily value represents the minimal daily requirements you need of a certain nutrient to not get sick with a deficiency disease in the long run.
Which needless to say is completely different from having awesome health and maximum capability. More on this you can learn in the article Ive written on the Prime Daily Values.
So, at the end of the day, if youre all about the prevention of the disease the Rainbow Light Womens One will do a good job for you.
If, however, you want something more for your health than just not get sick, then its not really the best choice.
Many of the nutrients that it provides are not in their most sufficient state. For example, there are no vitamins that reach the margins amount-wise stated by Prime Daily Values. They couldnt be more mediocre.
On top of that, there is a complete lack of preformed vitamin A, which cant be replaced by any amounts of Beta-Carotene .
Furthermore, there is also only one additional Carotenoid to the whole supplement, which besides the insignificant amounts youll find in some of the blends, isnt enough .
What regards to the minerals, theyre in a much better state. Meaning, some of them do subscribe to the amounts defined by Prime Daily Values. But most do not.
Recommended Reading: Do Probiotics Help Fight Yeast Infections
Rainbow Light Women’s One Multivitamin With Superfoods & Probiotics
This product is not eligible for coupons. However, you are able to earn and redeem Kohls Cash® and Kohl’s Rewards® on this product.
These women’s multivitamins from Rainbow Light go beyond basic nutrition to include potent superfoods and probiotics for whole body health.
- Provides the essential vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to meet the nutritional needs of women
- Packed with scientifically studied vitamins and minerals as well as nutrient rich organic superfoods to nourish, energize, and fuel female vitality at the cellular level
- Promotes full-body wellness and a vibrant healthy lifestyle with potent B-vitamins, choline, antioxidant vitamin C and E, plus vitamin D that promote natural energy and supports bone, immune and nervous system health
- Contain a digestive support blend as well as probiotics and plant-sourced enzymes and are gentle enough to be taken on an empty stomach
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Keep out of reach of children.
Rainbow Light Mens One Multivitamin High Potency With Vitamin C D & Zinc For Immune Support Non
- HIGH POTENCY MENS MULTIVITAMIN: Daily multivitamin for men supports immune, bone and brain health with high potency Vitamins B2, B5, Folate, and Zinc Package May Vary
- SUPPORTS IMMUNE HEALTH: This mens multivitamin supports immune health as a high-potency source of zinc, and supports nerve cell protection
- CLINICALLY PROVEN ABSORPTION: Rainbow Light Mens One Multivitamin provides clinically proven absorption of Vitamins B2, B5, folate, and zinc
- ORGANIC RAINBOW SUPERFOODS BLEND WITH PROBIOTICS: This daily vitamin is formulated with blends derived from fruits and vegetables, plus probiotic digestive enzymes that aid in breaking down food
- NON-GMO AND VEGETARIAN: This Non-GMO Project Verified, vegetarian mens daily supplement is certified R.A.W. and certified C.L.E.A.N.
Recommended Reading: Garden Of Life Dr Formulated Probiotics Once Daily Men’s
The Claims Are Deceiving
To be very honest, there are some huge incongruencies when considering the claims made and the actual supplement.
For example, the Rainbow Light Womens One Multivitamin is claimed to have Dong Quai, Organic Spirulina, and Red Clover for stress and hormone balance. However, theres no Dong Quai or Red Clover in sight when examining the supplement.
They also claim to have Vegetable juice complex with Kale, Spinach, Dandelion, and Beet for natural energy. However, again, when considering the supplement theres no Dandelion in sight.
Furthermore, also the claims associated with certain amounts of certain ingredients are very vague.
For example, those 10 micrograms of B12 is a ridiculously low amount to ensure proper energy production and nerve cell protection. You should be ideally getting 500-1000 micrograms instead.
Also, the womens nourishing blend does not amount for 125 milligrams as claimed. Rather there is a considerably lower amount of 91 milligrams.
There are also other incongruencies, which overall is a pretty big deal if for example youve chosen the supplement purely based on their claims.
At the end of the day, they probably just havent updated the page, however, its still something to watch out for and can potentially deceive someone into buying something that is not in the best interests of that person.
Rainbow Light Womens One Review The Overview
Rainbow Light Womens One is a multivitamin geared towards the well-being of women that while offers a great variety of nutrients also provides the added benefits of digestive enzymes and probiotics, organic vegetables and fruits accompanied by Spirulina, as well as the added benefit of especially for women designed Vitality blend.
The product page of the supplement has a little more text to it than your typical description page.
So, they promise a comprehensive multivitamin that is once daily to take and will support energy production and immune health. They say it has a woman nourishing blend with Dong Quai, Organic Spirulina, and Red Clover, which are meant for stress and hormone balance.
Additionally, they also claim that the supplement offers a vegetable juice complex with kale, spinach, dandelion, and beet for some more energy to the already comprehensive formula.
And then further down the page, there are all kinds of claims associated with certain amounts of certain ingredients.
For example, the supplement will ensure breast health because it has 50 micrograms of vitamin D, it will ensure energy production and nerve cell protection because of 10 micrograms of vitamin B12.
Or that the supplement has the total amounts of 125 milligrams of womens nourishing blend, which will ensure hormonal balance, as well as there, are a few other claims of such kind.
I mean, as always, it sounds pretty marvelous. So, lets dive deeper.
You May Like: What Does Probiotics Do For Your Stomach