Subscriptions: How It Works
Set it, then forget it! We will automatically ship your product based on the schedule you set. Coupons can be applied on your first shipment only. All other subscription shipments are eligible to earn My Funds rewards. For shipping details, please visit our Shipping and Policies page. You can cancel or manage your subscriptions online at any time.
Similar products we recommend:
What Do I Need To Tell My Doctor Before I Take Rephresh Pro
- If you have an allergy to Lactobacillus or any other part of RepHresh Pro-B .
- If you are allergic to RepHresh Pro-B any part of RepHresh Pro-B or any other drugs, foods, or substances. Tell your doctor about the allergy and what signs you had.
This medicine may interact with other drugs or health problems.
Tell your doctor and pharmacist about all of your drugs and health problems. You must check to make sure that it is safe for you to take RepHresh Pro-B with all of your drugs and health problems. Do not start, stop, or change the dose of any drug without checking with your doctor.
Foods To Avoid With Rephresh Pro
If you are earnest in fighting off candida and vaginal infections then there is a diet that comes into play which will get your immune system back on track in helping fight off the candida infection and vaginal infections along with taking RepHresh Pro-B Probiotic. These are main foods to avoid: sugars like honey, chocolate and artificial sweeteners, alcohol like wine, beer, liquors and ciders, all vinegars except apple cider vinegar, fats and oils like soy oil, peanut oil, corn oil and canola oil, condiments like ketchup soy sauce mayonnaise, mustard, relish, and horseradish, grains like anything with wheat, rye, oats and barley along with bread, pasta and rice.
Fruits like fresh fruit, dried fruit, fruit juice and canned fruits, mushrooms, beans, vegetables like potatoes, parsnips, carrots, peas, sweet potatoes, beets and yams, cashews peanuts and pistachios, beverages like coffee, black and green tea, regular and diet soda, dairy like cheese, milk and cream, meats like pork, cured meats, processed meats and all fish except wild salmon and sardines.
Also Check: Gerber Soothe Baby Probiotic Colic Drops
How Do I Store And/or Throw Out Rephresh Pro
- Follow how to store closely.
- Some brands of RepHresh Pro-B need to be stored in a refrigerator. Some brands of RepHresh Pro-B need to be stored at room temperature. If you have questions about how to store RepHresh Pro-B , talk with your pharmacist.
- Be sure you know how long you can store RepHresh Pro-B before you need to throw it away.
- Keep all drugs in a safe place. Keep all drugs out of the reach of children and pets.
- Throw away unused or expired drugs. Do not flush down a toilet or pour down a drain unless you are told to do so. Check with your pharmacist if you have questions about the best way to throw out drugs. There may be drug take-back programs in your area.
Overview Of Rephresh Pro
RepHresh Pro-B Probiotic does contain a few vital ingredients. However, the manufacturer needs to explain the product in more depth, particularly in terms of the ingredients. Additionally, the site should show more in terms of clinical testing, rather than just stating that the product is rated #1 most consumers would like to see evidence of this, especially as this supplement is one of the more expensive brands on the market when looking at the actual dosage and time period that one needs to take it. More than ever women of all ages are struggling with feminine issues such as vaginal odor, vaginal itching, and vaginal discharge. Women are dealt with embarrassing issues that have taken over their lives. A quality feminine supplement should contain clinically proven ingredients that will help to treat not only feminine issues, but also work to prevent future recurrences.
Also Check: Probiotics For Type 1 Diabetes
Frequently Asked Questions About Rephresh Pro
- Taken daily like a vitamin, RepHresh Pro-B Probiotic Feminine Supplement is clinically shown to balance yeast and bacteria to maintain feminine health.* RepHresh Pro-B is an easy to swallow capsule.RepHresh Pro-B was specially formulated by doctors at the Canadian Research and Development Centre for Probiotics associated with one of Canadas foremost Universities. RepHresh Pro-B contains two patented and clinically tested vaginal strains of probiotic lactobacillus . Over 10 years of clinical studies have shown that the patented probiotic strains in RepHresh Pro-B, L. rhamnosus GR-1 and L. reuteri RC-14, help to maintain the flora important to overall vaginal health, balancing yeast and bacteria to maintain feminine health.*
- What is RepHresh Pro-B?
- Probiotics are live microorganisms which when administered in adequate amounts confer a health benefit on the host. Antibiotics are used to eliminate bad bacteria, and unfortunately, antibiotics also kill good bacteria.Probiotics introduce good bacteria, to promote a healthy environment. Since the body has limited resources to sustain good and bad bacteria, it is important to promote good bacteria to help keep bad bacteria from flourishing. By maintaining the healthy flora in a normal range, probiotics support vaginal health.*
- What is a Probiotic?
- Clinical studies show that RepHresh Pro-B begins working within 7 days. Continued daily use provides optimum benefits.
- How long do I have to take RepHresh Pro-B before I see results?
Free Standard Shipping On Orders Over $39
Free Standard Shipping with any online purchase of $39 excluding gift cards and store pick up items . Truck delivery and shipping surcharges on over-sized or extremely heavy items will still apply . Products qualifying for Free Shipping will be identified with “Standard free. If you select a shipping method other than Standard, shipping charges will apply.
Also Check: Can You Take Probiotics With Cholesterol Medicine
What Are Some Side Effects That I Need To Call My Doctor About Right Away
WARNING/CAUTION: Even though it may be rare, some people may have very bad and sometimes deadly side effects when taking a drug. Tell your doctor or get medical help right away if you have any of the following signs or symptoms that may be related to a very bad side effect:
- Signs of an allergic reaction, like rash hives itching red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin with or without fever wheezing tightness in the chest or throat trouble breathing, swallowing, or talking unusual hoarseness or swelling of the mouth, face, lips, tongue, or throat.
- Feeling dizzy, tired, or weak.
- Change in how much urine is passed.
These are not all of the side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, call your doctor. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-332-1088. You may also report side effects at https://www.fda.gov/medwatch.
How Is This Medicine Best Taken
Use RepHresh Pro-B as ordered by your doctor. Read all information given to you. Follow all instructions closely.
- Take with or without food. Take with food if it causes an upset stomach.
- You may sprinkle contents of capsule on soft food or liquid. Do not chew.
What do I do if I miss a dose?
- Take a missed dose as soon as you think about it.
- If it is close to the time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your normal time.
- Do not take 2 doses at the same time or extra doses.
Also Check: Best Probiotics For German Shepherds
How Can I Achieve Best Results With Rephresh Pro
Learning all the naturals ways of treating and preventing candida and vaginal infections along with taking RepHresh Pro-B Probiotic is something that you will be happy about in the future. Achieving the best results in treating candida and vaginal infections cant be relied solely on RepHresh Pro-B Probiotic. If you are at the point where the candida overgrowth and vaginal infections is unbearable then committing to a proper diet and changes in your lifestyle are just as crucial as taking anything over the counter. Adhering to a low sugar diet is one of the bigger commitments women will have to make in treating and preventing candida overgrowth and vaginal infections.
One of the biggest causes of candida overgrowth and vaginal infections in the western world has all to do with the copious amounts of sugar thats a part of meals and foods. Sugar is what candida thrives on and the more of it in your system, the more likely candida overgrowth and vaginal infections occurs and RepHresh Pro-B Probiotic wont even help if that continues being the case.
What Are Some Things I Need To Know Or Do While I Take Rephresh Pro
- Tell all of your health care providers that you take RepHresh Pro-B . This includes your doctors, nurses, pharmacists, and dentists.
- If you are on a lactose-free diet, talk with your doctor. Some products have lactose.
- If you have high blood sugar , check labels closely. Some products have sugar.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan on getting pregnant, or are breast-feeding. You will need to talk about the benefits and risks to you and the baby.
Recommended Reading: Best Probiotic For Interstitial Cystitis
Foods To Eat With Rephresh Pro
Fighting off something like candida and vaginal infections takes a commitment to say the least. Seeing the amount of foods and food groups youll have to abstain from during treatment of candida and vaginal infections most women will surely ask But what can I Eat?. Along with taking RepHresh Pro-B Probiotic, there are many foods that are part of the same food groups which arent considered to be helpful in treating and preventing candida and vaginal infections going forward.
These are most of the foods you can eat that will help treat candida and vaginal infections along with prevent it in future as well: vegetables like artichokes, zucchini, asparagus, avocado, tomatoes, spinach, broccoli, brussels sprouts, cucumber, olives and cabbage, probiotic yogurts and kefir, meats like eggs, beef, chicken, turkey and lamb, fish like herring, wild salmon and sardines, nuts like almonds, coconut meat, walnuts, hazelnuts and flax seed.
Also herbs and spices like turmeric, thyme, rosemary, basil, cloves, oregano and ginger, oils like coconut oil, olive oil, sesame oil and flax oil, beverages like chicory root coffee, cinnamon tea, peppermint tea, ginger tea, and licorice and sweeteners like stevia and xylitol.
Does Rephresh Pro
Its important to go into taking any new supplement like RepHresh Pro-B Probiotic, that every woman will have different results. To achieve the best results with RepHresh Pro-B Probiotic it is vital to follow the instructions and be aware that everyones body is different. With that in mind, the results of taking RepHresh Pro-B Probiotic will vary unless you make changes in your lifestyle for the better. Then and only then will it be possible to see results and treatment from candida and vaginal infections.
Recommended Reading: Living Streams Multi Blend Probiotic