Visbiome Extra Strength Probiotic
Visbiome Extra Strength Probiotic is a medical food, containing 8 strains of live bacteria. This product is intended for the dietary management of dysbiosis associated with irritable bowel synderome , ulcerative colitis , pouchitis, and hepatic encelaphalopathy . Dysbiosis is an imbalance in the gut microflora, a common feature of many gastrointestinal conditions. Visbiome increases the amount and diversity of beneficial probiotic bacteria in the gut, which helps with the management of dysbiosis. Visbiome contains hundreds of billions of bacteria, a significantly higher amount than that of other probiotics.
Dosage Information –
For the Dietary Management of
Packets Per Day
Read more here:
Primary Ingredients – Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Lactobacillus paracasei, Bifidobacterium breve, Bifidobacterium longum**, Bifidobacterium infantis**, Streptococcus thermophilus.
Inactive Ingredients – Maltose and silicon dioxide
** Recently reclassified as B. lactis
Recently reclassified as L. helveticus
Storage – Visbiome should be stored under refrigeration
ALL SALES ARE FINAL
Achieving Balance In The Gut
While it produces no sensations for you to detect, an entire natural ecosystem is living in your digestive tract. In the average person, 100 trillion microorganisms reside in the healthy bowel with more than 500 different species accounted for in their vast numbers. Some of these bacteria are harmful and can produce symptoms of illness. However, there are healthy good bacteria present to keep them in check. Among these bacteria are Lactobacillus acidophilus and bifidobacterium or bifidus. In some people, levels of the healthy bacteria are below the norm. Low levels can be caused by taking antibiotics, which kill good bacteria. This allows harmful bacteria to reproduce rapidly and cause various symptoms. Probiotic rich foods and dietary supplements may help to re-balance the gut. They add live cultured good bacteria to the stomach. In addition, the healthy bacteria may assist with digestion, strengthen the immune system and help nutrients become absorbed more efficiently.
Where To Buy Vsl 3 Probiotic
Where To Buy VSL 3 Probiotic
VSL 3 Probiotic is a supplement that each serving of it has as much as 900 billions live bacteria.
First of all, there are trillions of microorganisms living in the human digestive tracts. Because over one thousand of different species have been noticed, most of them are good bacteria that can act well for human health strengthening while others can potentially lead to risks of damage to the human intestinal system, triggering many severe digestive problems like ileal pouch, and ulcerative colitis, as well as IBS.
While many people in the nowadays want to find out probiotic supplements that are good for health and contain a huge amount of good live bacteria to strengthen the health of the digestive system and avoid the risks of developing related issues. However the article today will show you some simple information about where to buy VSL 3 Probiotic from the most prestigious and common sources.
Reasons You Should Buy Visbiome Vsl#3
Im happy that Visbiome has taken over the VSL#3 formula because my review of VSL#3 was extremely positive. Here are 4 strong reasons for taking Visbiome.
- Many individuals with sensitive stomachs or other inflammatory bowel conditions rely on Visbiome to provide their digestive systems with a daily reinforced boost of powerful probiotics to increase digestive capacity and daily comfort. My friends wife was able to going into remission from Chrons by taking Visbiome VSL#3 and eating correctly.
- Visbiome is one of the strongest probiotics around. At 450 billion CFU, it was the first mega-strong probiotic on the market. There is even a prescription only version that has 900 billion CFU per dose.
- Visbiome is one of the few probiotic products that has extensive clinical research study behind it.
- This product is gluten free, soy free, nut free, shellfish free. It does contain trace amounts of dairy.
Even if you do not have any preexisting digestive issues, the beneficial bacteria contained in Visbiome VSL#3 can optimize gut function leading to enhanced nutrient intake.
Review Of Visbiome Formerly Vsl#3
Product Options: capsules or powder
Shipping: ships with ice pack
Transparency Disclosure: for each person who buys Visbiome by clicking a link on this review, Probiotics.org receives a small percentage of the sale. We would strongly recommend Visbiome without compensation, but I want you to know all our potential motivations for Probiotics.org writing this review. Thank you for supporting Probiotics.org
A quick note on this Visbiome review:
If youre looking for the old VSL#3 probiotic, it is now called Visbiome.
VSL#3 lost the license to the their probiotic formula. Now, Visbiome uses the exact old VSL#3 formula that was clinically proven in many research studiesand has legions of fans who could only find relief with VSL#3.
I spoke with the Marc Tewey, the CEO of Visbiome, and he assured me that Visbiomes probiotic strains are exactly the same as the old VSL#3they even use the exact same Italian factory that produced VSL#3 before.
You May Like: Which Probiotic Is Best For Gas And Bloating
What Are The Ingredients Of Visbiome Probiotics
Visbiome Probiotics working ability is backed by its ingredient blend.In its proprietary blend with 8 strains of bacteria concentration, Visbiome contains the following ingredients.
- Lactobacillus Paracasei Which boost digestion and promotes immune system maturation.
- > Lactobacillus Acidophilus A gram-positive bacterium with similar benefits.
- Lactobacillus Plantarum Which supports digestion and other crucial metabolic processes.
- Lactobacillus Delbrueckii Subsp -An ingredient found in fermented products which supports digestion and maintains a balanced gut PH.
- Bulgaris Streptococcus Thermophilus Which guards the digestive tract against potentially harmful toxins and bacteria.
- Bifidobacterium Longum -Which turns sugar to lactic acids thus maintaining a well-balanced digestive tract.
Other ingredients include Bifidobacterium Breve and Bifidobacterium Infantis.
Cons Of Visbiome In My Opinion
- Daily consumption of high levels of this supplement is needed to maintain adequate and balanced bacterial effectiveness. You can’t take it sporadically.
- Not dairy-free. Might contain traces of lactose and dehydrated skim milk or milk protein .
- Packets contain cornstarch.
- Definitely requires refrigeration. It can be stored at room temperature for up to one week without having a major effect on potency, but after that or if exposed to high temperatures, the number of beneficial bacteria can become significantly reduced.
- Like any probiotic, this one can cause bloating and gas when it is first being used until the body and flora adapt to the changes. Because all the forms of the product are so highly potent, it can be difficult to ease into taking this high-dose supplement. You might have to weather some discomfort until your intestines get used to the new environment, but you should alert your doctor to any bloating.
- Visbiome is not 100% effective for everybody…But then again, is anything?
Read Also: Does Coconut Yogurt Have Probiotics
Pawsitive Reviews For Visbiome Vet
Dont take it from us, check out what other pet parents have to say about Visbiome! With over 400 reviews, This probiotic formula is a top favorite among dog and cat owners and their veterinarians. Many pet parents are sharing stories of improved gut issues, better quality stools, some even describing it as a game-changer and live saver.
Does your dog or cat take Visbiome? Wed love to hear from you! Leave us a comment below or on our website!
*All orders of VisbiomeVet are shipped with a sensor to guarantee your order did not experience elevated temperatures during shipping. VetRxDirect recommends Next Business Day Shipping to an address with a controlled environment where a person can take immediate possession of the package and refrigerate if you live in an area experiencing ambient outdoor temperatures above 77° F.
This information is not intended to diagnose or treat any disease and is purely educational. Please seek advice from your pets veterinarian with any questions regarding the health of your pet.
Who Is The Leading Manufacturer
Visbiome Probiotics is manufactured and marketed by ExeGi Pharmaceuticals. The company distributes the supplement through its website where they have a lot of information about the supplement.
It specializes in the production of live probiotic products and biotherapeutic products.
Visbiome Probiotics come in various packages including powder forms, unflavored powder, capsules and Visbiome extra strength. Some of the claims of raised by ExeGi pharmaceuticals include that the product performs a colon cleanse, helps in supporting digestion among other claims.
Read Also: Garden Of Life Probiotics 80 Billion Reviews
What Probiotics Are In Visbiome
Visbiome is composed of 8 strains of lactic acid bacteria in certain ratios to produce a specific biochemical and immunological profile called the De Simone Formulation:
Please note that the strains are grown using dairy ingredients.
Visbiome High Potency Probiotic 450 Billion Live Bacteria
- Visbiome is a high potency probiotic medical food, containing 8 strains of live bacteria in a concentration of 450 billion bacteria per packet
- Visbiome consists of the Original De Simone Formulation, with Over 60 human clinical trials as a medical food. Prior to July 2016 this formulation was sold under the brand name VSL#3
- Stored and shipped cold in 100% curbside recyclable insulated cooler with ice packs, and temperate monitoring device to ensure maximum potency Expedited Delivery
- Contains highly concentrated natural yogurt bacteria which are grown using dairy ingredients to ensure their health and vitality. Trace levels of dairy are present in the finished product
- Non-GMO and Gluten Free. Made in USA
Recommended Reading: Phillips Colon Health Probiotic Ingredients
What Is Visbiome Vet Probiotic For Dogs And Cats
- Visbiome is a high potency probiotic formula designed for dogs and cats.
- Made with eight concentrated strains of live bacteria, Visbiome helps establish and maintain the balance of natural flora in the gastrointestinal tract.
- Probiotics help promote overall gut health, support the protective layers of the bowel, and aid with digestion.
Why is Visbiome used for cats and dogs?
- Visbiome helps maintain proper gut flora with 8 strains of probiotics in a proprietary blend.
- Visbiome can be used to help support the protective layers of the bowel.
- Visbiome may reduce loose stools caused by stress or diet changes, and may help manage dogs and cats with inflammatory bowel disease.
What should I know about Visbiome shipping and storage?
What else should I know about Visbiome?
- One high potency vet packet is equal to two capsules. One unflavored packet is equal to four capsules.
- High Potency Vet Packets or Unflavored Packets may be recommended for larger dogs over 60 lbs or animals requiring higher doses of Visbiome. Packets are also ideal for dogs taking Visbiome for prolonged periods of time and may offer a cost-effective option.
What problems could my dog or cat have with Visbiome?
How do you use Visbiome?
Visbiome Vet High Potency Capsules
- Manufacturer’s suggested use: Dogs and cats under 20 lbs, 1 to 2 capsules daily. Dogs 20-60 lbs, 2 to 3 capsules daily. Dogs larger than 60 lbs, 4 capsules.
Visbiome Vet High Potency Packets
Visbiome Unflavored Packets
What is in Visbiome?
What Is Visbiome Vet Probiotic
Visbiome Vet is a high potency probiotic formula for dogs and cats. It is made with 8 concentrated strains of live probiotic bacteria, with each capsule containing 112.5 billion bacteria and each powder packet containing 225 billion bacteria. Visbiome assists in reducing occasional loose stools due to environmental stress or dietary changes. It supports the protective layers of the bowel, maintains proper gut flora, and may help manage pets with inflammatory bowel disease. Because it contains live bacteria, Visbiome is stored and shipped cold with temperature monitoring to ensure the highest potency.*
- Visbiome Vet is well studied. It has been part of over 6 clinical trials in dogs and cats, learn more.
- Non-GMO and Gluten-Free formula.
- Visbiome ships and stores cold to ensure maximum potency.
- It has a specially designed bottle that absorbs ambient moisture, which can negatively impact the live bacteria. Learn more about the importance of the cold storage of probiotics.
Where To Buy Vsl 3 Probiotic Ebay:
The very first place that people can trust where to buy VSL 3 Probiotic is e-Bay. There are so many sellers that offer this supplements for people to choose with a wide range of types and of course, prices. Here is some good-sale product:
VSL 3 High Potency Probiotic 112.5 Billion In Insulated Box With Ice Packs · Price: US $63.79
What Are Probiotics Good For
Since probiotics contain beneficial bacteria, they provide you with a wide range of health benefits. Taking probiotics can help you maintain a healthy balance, which in turn may improve the strength of your immune system to help you fight infections. Probiotics can also reduce and control inflammation, which may also reduce pain in the body. They also assist the body naturally by helping it produce higher levels of vitamins in the blood. This supplement is also great for supporting the cells that line your gut, protecting your body from letting bad bacteria enter into the bloodstream.
Read Also: Best Probiotic For Food Sensitivities
Where To Buy Vsl 3 Probiotic Amazon:
VSL 3 Probiotic is also sold on Amazon.com. Most importantly people can purchase the main VSL 3 Probiotic supplements with no necessary or required prescription. Nevertheless, people will need a prescription to purchase VSL 3 Probiotic DS . Customers should use under medical supervision.
VSL 3High Potency Probiotic Capsules For Ulcerative Colitis
· Price: $61.01
Send In The Reinforcements
Visbiome® is an 8-strain, high potency probiotic medical food. With more than 75 published, peer reviewed, controlled trials, it is one of the most widely studied probiotics available on the market.Visbiome® has proven beneficial in the physician-guided, dietary management of digestive issues including:
Clinical research has demonstrated that the De Simone Formulation found in Visbiome, can aid in the management of common symptoms related to Irritable Bowel Syndrome such as reductions in abdominal pain, flatulence, and bloating. Visbiome Formulation has been the subject of clinical trials involving more than 370 adult and pediatric patients in the dietary management of dysbiosis associated with IBS.22, 23, 24, 25
The De Simone Formulation found in Visbiome is one of the few probiotics with an established clinical response in the dietary management of Ulcerative Colitis . Visbiome can be used concomitantly with standard drug treatments. Visbiome Formulation has been the subject of eight clinical trials involving more than 500 adult and pediatric patients. A notable study involving 32 adult patients with acute ulcerative colitis yielded a combined 77% remission/response rate with no adverse effects. 26
Don’t Miss: Fem Dophilus Brand Of Probiotics
What Is Visibiome Vet
- Visbiome Vet is a high potency veterinary probiotic containing eight strains of live bacteria.
- Visbiome Vet contains one of the highest available concentrations of probiotic bacteria with 112.5 billion live bacteria per dose.
- Visbiome Vet is shipped and stored cold to ensure maximum product potency.
- Visbiome Vet is intended to be used under the supervision of a veterinarian.
What Does Research With Visbiome Show
Visbiome is well-researched. There are advertised to be over 70 human clinical trials performed with it as a medical food in the dietary management of gastrointestinal and liver disorders, so trying to detail all of them would be a book in itself. In European studies the product is called Vivomixx, and in Korea it is known as the DeSimone Formulation.
Here is an overview of some of the results in adults:
Also Check: A Good Probiotic For Bv
In Summary Visbiome Probiotics Review
Maintaining the health of your body is often a struggle between eating enough nutritious food to remain active and protecting yourself from unhelpful and potentially harmful bacteria.
There are various cleanse formulas that can be used to flush your gut clean. Without regular cleansing, proper digestion and immune functioning will be impaired.
Visbiome is among the many products that work to achieve gut cleanse. To some, it is an excellent supplement.
This is based on the ingredients such as a proprietary blend of probiotics, which are known to improve the bodys digestive and metabolic health.
Visbiome is considered a medical food that comes with great benefits. However, like other health supplements, there are anticipated side effects and precautions to take.
For instance, with Visbiome, it should only be taken under the supervision of a physician.
The product also comes in varying packages with various side effects. Identifying the best Visbiome package from the extra-strength and powder formulations can be quite daunting. Therefore, research on the ingredients before embracing this product.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective colon cleanse supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Why Does Visbiome Vet Contain Eight Strains Of Bacteria
The strains contained in Visbiome Vet have been selected not only for their specific individual characteristics, but also for their synergistic activities. They work as a close team to perform what single strains or other combinations of strains may not do.
Visbiome Vet contains the De Simone Formulation, a high potency 8 strain probiotic blend which has been one of the most widely studied probiotic formulations for humans for the dietary management of inflammatory bowel disease. New clinical evidence in canine inflammatory bowel disease has found similar activities of this probiotic blend for domestic dogs.
Read Also: Strong Probiotics For Yeast Infection
New Visbiome Vet Probiotic Packets
Visbiome Vet is Now Available In Packets!
The new Visbiome Vet Probiotic Packets are designed to make dosing for larger animals easier! When it comes to your pets diet, one size does not fit all. The larger the pet the more gut support they may need. Visbiome Vet Powder Packets are designed specifically for larger animals. Each packet contains 225 billion CFUs, 2 times the potency of 1 Visbiome Vet capsule.
Visbiome Vet Powder vs Capsules
Now there is no need to pull apart capsules, simply tear open a packet and mix the powder into the pets food or water. How is Visbiome Powder this different from the capsules? Visbiome Vet packets are all powder and provide an easier way to administer. The capsules contain 112.5 billion live bacteria and each powder packet contains 225 billion bacteria.